Friday, May 24, 2013

Well Hello There

I'm new to blogging.  I tried it a few years ago and for some reason I just couldn't get it figured out. So here is take two. I wanted to start this blog to share with you my adventures in soapmaking. There is so much I want to say about each soap that I create but a Facebook post doesn't seem to be the best place, so I'm going to give this a try. Do I have the time to manage another social network such as this, probably not, but I will do my best to keep it updated. I absolutely love to follow other soaper's blogs and often check them daily to see if anything new has been posted, so I will try to update this often. Maybe not with each new bar of soap or product created, but definitely as many as I can fit in. :)

And so now my journey into the blogging world has officially begun...again.


No comments:

Post a Comment